Friday, April 23, 2010

Change is in the Air!

Well, we have been making a few decisions overnight. We are thinking of selling the house to get a leg up and move back in with the in-laws (SCARY I KNOW!) however I'm very torn in one way this idea seems very smart and if we take advantage of it we can save like crazy and get a bigger house with more space and no noisy neighbours attached to the wall, and possible a room for a baby #3 (which is a discussion we will have in 2 years time!). However I can't help but think if this is the way we we go it seems like we failed.

Since contacting a real estate agent my hands are shaking. Logically I know this is the best idea for my family however how do explain that to my emotions? As I sit here and write this how do I tell the tears that are forming in my eyes that it's okay, to leave the house where both the lil mosters were born and had there first steps at? How will we explain to the Lil monster that we are leaving and someone else will be living there? When that's where there lives began

When we bought the house we knew it was a for now home and I guess as we grow so should the house. Duhhh that's why it's called a starter home! But there are so many emotions linked to the house. Will it ever be the same even in the next house? Is this really our best option? Have we failed?

No comments:

Post a Comment