Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going to the chapel???

So I find some of my greatest thought about life are coming to me through my Lil monsters... The biggest Monster has this thing where all she has talked about for the last few weeks is that she is going to marry her little friend. She told me on the way home from work yesterday that I should ask him the next time I see him. Now this Little friend is super cute and I must admire her for her taste! He is the son of our dearest friends so he would be a good match. However we just finished potty training so I think we are not even close to being ready for a wedding! LOL

 I know having 2 girls it will be inevitable that one day soon boys will be calling our house.  I cried during Mama Mia when she's getting her daughter ready for the wedding (I have watched it 6 times and cry every time). I always say to my hubby what happens when we here those words "but I love him mommy" So here's the plan I'm going to stop at the store on the way home and buy some pretty stationary and write both my darling Lil  Monsters  2 letters. First letter is for them on there 18th birthday (In hubby's culture this is a HUGE event and milestone but at the same time where I live that's the age when you head off to College or University way too young for my liking) and the other one will be for when they decide to get Married (Pre-school weddings don't count :) )

This kinda feels a little morbid makes me think I'm kinda preparing for if I'm not around however I have so many dreams and aspirations that I would love to be able to look back when we reach these great milestones and remember what they we're like when they we're babies and the dreams that I had for them.  And hey maybe if I write them down now maybe I might pass on some valuable life lesson that they might find useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment