Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

So tomorrow is my very best friend's birthday! For all of you who don't know my Best friend here's our history...

So in College we had lockers beside each other  and then we figured out that we also had some classes together...of course that lead to us sitting beside each other and really just sort of talking, and BFF writing daily in an agenda that I had most of it were silly comments about how she was going to put a rat in my locker BTW  I still have that agenda. Everyone knows I love a good silly! So we clicked, I watched her play sports and officially named her sporty spice she listened and helped me get thru accounting that first year. As the youngest in our class we there was a lot of sitting at home or getting her family to come to a movie that we were just going to happen to be at...but most of all the sneaking into clubs and getting in trouble for laughing to much!

Now that we are grown-ups (I think) we have stuck together through thick and thin, break ups marriages, babies, missing her wedding because Lil monster number 2 was on the way you name it I think we might have gone through it! She is the person I can confide in and tell her anything...even when I discovered I actually had real feelings for the hubby she was the first to know. She is the most non judgmental person who sees the best of every situation. I never had a sister growing up but I feel that she is mine just with a better tan! She is the one that can make me laugh and feel comfortable in my own skin, the one I know I can count on. She is my Very Best Friend.

On the eve of her birthday when the universe decided that it was time to bring her into the world (even it was across the world) I truly believe that it was so that we would meet, yes that sound a little selfish however if you had her as your best friend you would think she was made for you too!

So to my very Best friend, the one I trust with my world and hold deeply in my I heart I'm wishing you a very happy birthday and I know that this year is going to be one of the best yet for you!

Love Ya!

1 comment:

  1. That made me so teary-eyed and I actually shed a few at work. You always know how to make me smile. Thank you - I love you back of course :)

    ReplyDelete