Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy week in the world of me...I can't believe it's Friday already. Yesterday we got an offer on the house which was the beginning of negotiations kinda exciting however I'm trying not to let myself get to excited just in case this isn't the one. My super great realtor has ensured me that there is a buyer for every house and we have to wait for that person to come along...so we waiting the mean time we have a shower and a birthday party to go to this weekend as well as our last practice for Lil Monster cheer leading but not to worry it starts up again in June and this time the lilest monster gets to join WOOOO HOOO. I always love the nap that follows the practices and to have them both in it I'm very excited :) I can hear the 1and a  half hour of pure silence going through the house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment