Monday, May 17, 2010

Sold! Well Almost

Well after 2 weeks on the market I think we might have done it! we have accepted an offer and if the home inspection goes well then will be at the in laws officially on June 11th...very soon I know there are so many things that go along with this that I never thought of I need to change addresses of all our cards and junk, we need to rent a truck to move all the big stuff, cancel the alarm for the house (I don't get why the new owner wouldn't want one) But most of all make sure the family is okay (I have noticed the Lil est monster is really clinging to me) I know this will all get done and with the ton of other things on our June calender it will be a very busy month but if there is one thing I have going for my it's the people I have around... the fam , the amazing BFF and my super hubby I know they will be my support during all of this because I can feel it getting emotional. I always used to make fun of my mom for being so emotional however no that I'm in my thirties I can kinda relate!

A little update I have decided to attend the Old"friends" wedding from a previous post not for her but for me because I know I'm a good person, I know I was a true friend and this shows that and then I am comfortable with stepping away!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all the big adventures over your way -- good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete