Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trying New Things!

So I'm not sure if I'm doing this write but a special person had made a post about Snail Mail and the fun and special packages she received by joining Sawps (I think that's what they are called) as I commented to her I think the last time I received fun mail was when we were waiting for our RSVP's from our wedding invitation...yah 6 years ago!!! So I have decided to try this out I have email the organizer and sent in my info and description (I think that was the hardest part) But I am super excited!! To think I could be communicating with a person I have never met I think this has open a whole new world! I did have a pen pal in grade 5 in Japan but it was a school thing and as soon as it ended so did the relationship but I forgot how much I have always loved to write letters and receive them!

So a new journey has begun...look out world I'm send more thoughts and things out into you hopefully to be received with as much excitement and enjoyment as I plan to receive mine.

I have hopefully attached the link to the swap below and thought I would send a shout out to Faiza who's blog has inspired, thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

http://itsgonnabealovelyday.blogspot.com/



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. yay!

    i apologize in advance if i begin to enable a new found addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun -- I love the postcrossing she got me addicted to!

    ReplyDelete