Friday, May 21, 2010

A monster has been created!!

I have a confession!
I'm already hooked, as  I mentioned in my last post I have been turned onto swap - bot...sigh I have already joined 3 swaps and have checked my email almost 40 times today to see if I have been sent my first person to send things to (The first one is Candy from across the world...OMG CANDY!!) and have told almost everyone here at work all about it! Least to say I am super excited!

As we enter the Long weekend we have a lot of moving to do! But on the bright side the beds made it  to the in-laws last night thanks to a very persistent hubby and a very generous brother! But I want to make sure I do plan a little family fun time in to the 3 day weekend I have begun to realize that we will never have these moments with the Lil Monsters again..and the seem to be slipping by so quickly! Yesterday while I was at work the Lilest monster came up with her new catch phrase which is "No Way" followed by an adorable poutty face LOL funny as I think about it now but it wasn't so cute when I was trying to get her into her Pj's last night.

So I'm going to enjoy the moments! And I wish you all a very safe, happy and fulfilled long weekend as well!

PS I tried on a dress last night for some up coming wedding and had to ask for the next size down!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. muah hah hah hah! that is my evil laugh. happy to have a swapaholic mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Faiza...
    SO I need some tips... when it says Type 3 for the package what do you usually send it in?

    ReplyDelete