Thursday, May 6, 2010

In limbo how low can you go?!?!

Okay so we have only be selling our house for 5 days now, however yesterday I had a half hour conversation with my realtor because I was freaking out! I think it's because we decided to move so fast (we only really started talking about this 2 weeks ago) and now we are just waiting totally feel like we are in limbo!

After the realtor where we ended the conversation with him saying " okay here's what we will do...when it's time to freak out I will totally call you and say Laurie time to freak out, until then Trust me!" What a great guy, exactly what I need! Then I called the BFF and made dinner plans so that I have something to take my mind off the whole process sooooooo excited for Friday!

Then we went to the house to move some stuff around to make it "look bigger" and to slowly move our things to the in laws...and once we got there we had to move everything in AHHHHH my muscles are so sore today but hey I must have earned some activity points which might help this weeks weigh in (Weight Watchers). But as we slowly get more settled and more of our things are ending up in the same house we are at I can't help but to think of our little home all by it's self no noises, no jumping off of the furniture, no laughter and think that while we are in 2 places at once how can I set myself up so that the in laws house feels like home...

No comments:

Post a Comment