Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hump Day!

So it's Wednesday...and it totally feels like a Wednesday. The Weather man was calling for rain and it so feels like a day to spend in bed curled up with a good book or some old favorite movies...I have the a new book that I just can't seem to get in to (Eat, Pray,Love) I have heard so many wonderful things about this book and saw the movie trailer and was hooked however I'm really finding it a hard read! I always wonder why a book becomes a "hard read" it's happened to me before and I have learned to put it down and try to pick it up again in a few weeks so if things don't go well tonight this book will be shelved for a while...but I can;t help feeling that I need a creative out let so maybe I'll pick up a new hobby but what to do...I have trouble drawing stick people, always wanted to learn how to knit but sadly no one I know does that anymore, and the idea of painting well I can hear the screams of "mommy me to"...so what to do...I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Laurie! I'm just wondering if you have received a package I sent more than a month ago. Please, let me know, because if you havent' received it, I will go to the post office and ask them what's going on.

    ReplyDelete