Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh My!

So I have let my blog slip! But I'm back and I guess that's all that matters!

We have had a very busy summer so far the last 2 weeks we were away camping with the family and then off to Sesame Place and I must say both trips made me realize a few things....

First, we definitely made the right decision to sell the house. I said before short term loss for long term gain however I don't feel as though we have "lost" any more. The ability to say hey it's Sunday lets go to Sesame Place for the next 4 days and not have to worry about every little cent that it will cost showed us the reality that we are a very fun family (even when Lil mosters are biting and hitting!) And that we can truly enjoy being together and knowing that we can provide for them many creative life adventures... which leads me to realization number 2...

My lil monsters are not so little more we have captured many candid photo's this vacation which shows us that they are getting so big and it's happening so fast. I mean to think when the biggest lil monster was born she could find into the over sized pocket of my house coat...and now she likes to dress herself (which is leading to a very interesting fashion sense). And the fact that the lilest monster decided to stop in the middle of sesame place and have a dance all by herself makes me very hopeful that they will never lose there sense of self and that they always live life to the fullest!

So on wards and up wards! But these are the memories I cherish
PS this was not a posed picture hubby got the shot in a rare quiet moment between 2 sisters! NOW THAT'S LOVE

2 comments: