Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 more days 1 more sleep!

We have reached the end of the countdown!!! So we are officially going away no turning back now! The littlest monster is almost fully recovered  she spent all of yesterday saying"My tummy bery hun Gary" so that means she's back to her old give me food and I'll be fine self! Biggest littlest monster is loving the picture calender that it on the fridge "school,school,school,Mexico, GRANDMA'S House!" can you tell what she is most looking forward to. And I have officially given up the "Do we have enough money, did I pack enough things, are they packed right, Can I really wear a 2 piece bathing suit?" questions that have kept me up at night!

So off we go to Mexico (sorry couldn't resits!) For a long over due 2nd honey moon! Now place your bets to see how many times we call home to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment