Friday, October 22, 2010

Been Busy

So I found an new obsession... it's a web site called kidsteals (http://www.kidsteals.com/) Every day at 9am (MST) 11am my time (EST) This site has proven to be a crazy addiction! Let me break it Down....
I Love kidSTEALS.com New Steal Daily - 9am MDT
So constantly during the day I'm on the facebook page looking at other moms comments referral questions answers ect and some times there is a hint for what the upcoming steal is which then you spend more time trying to figure out what the item could possible...then the count down.....about 3 minutes to 11 I officially stop what I'm doing try one more time on facebook to see if I can figure out what's coming (but it doesn't matter because I just get so excited even over the anticipation of the fact that something is coming) then jump on to the kidsteals page and start hitting the refresh button and boom at 11 it's there....now some days I look at the item and shrugged say it's cute but we don't need it however when you get an item like Turtle Gus. who is wonderful and then your in competition mode because an item like this sells out in MINUTES!!! Don't worry everyone I got 3! THEN...back to face book to read the comments of everyone who did or did not get the beloved item, as well I find my self checking and night time to see if someone has discovered the next hit. LOL It's crazy!! I offically found myself typing faster as I was describing how it all goes down! So it's not a new craft hobby (however they do have scrapsteals as well) but I enjoy it and I will hold out until we get Momo who is Turtle Gus BFF.


Timer based Nightlight
Sleeptrainer
                                         Turtle Gus                                                  Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment