Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Big 3 2!

Well folks I'm now officially 32 (gulp) But I had an awesome birthday weekend..which I haven't had since I was 20 who has time  for a whole weekend anymore...ME!!!

So it started on Friday with a impromptu hair cut at the office by a very fun co-worker then we met a the mall with my mom and the girls for a quick dinner and to buy our very first little friends birthday gift. Then I stopped into the hair salon to get a touch up! LOL some parts were way longer then other but as the stylist said "considering it was with office scissors and you friend had no training it's not THAT bad" And I was greeted by hubby saying "excuses me have you seen my wife" hehehehe

Saturday I bought 2 new outfits for both my birthday dinners and had 2 nights of fabulous food and friends. And then on Monday (my actual birthday) I was woken by the lilest monster with 2 roses and a very cute "Happy Birfday Mama".. What more could a girl ask for....Tiffany Diamonds maybe ;)

So now I stare at my new number and have to ponder what it's going to mean to me...Is it 3 kids 2 adults or is it 32 a number to a new house or is it just the new me?


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment