Thursday, December 16, 2010

YIKKKEEES

Okay so it's been a while! My bad I am hurrying to go thru the motions of the holidays! As 3 of my 5 readers (LOL) know a few years back my dad had collapsed at a subway station and needed to get one of his valve replaced...this happened right during the holidays and I'll admit I'm still a little shaken when I remember the doc saying to my daddy "If we don't do this you'll be dead by New Years!"(he had to be blunt to really get through to my dad)

So he fully recovered however the damper has still remained! I have no desire to have to go to all the parties (2 this Saturday!!!)  The cooking for the hubby's Extended Extended Family, the trying to explain to the biggest littlest monster why Santa didn't bring her the ride on barbie Car ( Santa and I have had the discussion that it's not in the best interest for Safety reason mine not really hers)

So off we go the tree is up, gifts are bought (most of them) and let the holiday season start

I'm sending out an official BAAA HUMBUG!!!to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment