Thursday, May 27, 2010

Going to get my Hair Did!

Okay so the last time I got my hair done at a salon was when lilest monster was born and basically I went into get them to chop it off since she had sever reflux and all she did was throw up in it...the joys of motherhood! So tonight I'm going with the BFF and we are both getting a cut and colour wooohooo!!

I must say that before I would have cancelled five times bought a home dye kit and done it myself...I mean how do I justify the money I'm going to spend and the 2 hours away from the kids...  I'm worth it That's how!!! I mean it's so easy to put myself last and talk myself in to thinking that I really don't need or want something however Happy Mommy's make for Happy families and that is something I'm finally getting and that it's not selfish to say 'hey I need sometime" or even "no I really don't want to" it's almost empowering.

If I had only learned that in my twenty's I wonder how different I would be!

1 comment:

  1. you are SO WORTH IT! enjoy being pampered and feeling wonderful!

    ReplyDelete