Monday, May 3, 2010

Whew!

What a weekend! well the house went up for sale this weekend in the midst of the biggest little monster being sick, we had her at the Dr's on Friday and then at the hospital on Saturday morning (it's just a fever with an infection but we got the meds and she's on the mend!) But the poor lil monster would just look at us and say "mommy I'm sick" in her very saddest voice.

All the while me and hubby were coming up with THE PLAN!!! we will be staying at the in-laws for a while however with people now coming to look at the house I needed to feel that we both had a very clear picture of where we are headed. So the plan is that soon we will be moving to drum roll please...Ajax !!!! So excited this is where my BFF lives and also my brother and sister in-law with our little cutie pie nephew it is very exciting that we will be close to important people and not to far from the ones we are leaving behind.

For the first time in a while I woke up today feeling great...the rain had made everything look a little more clearer and sparkly. My oh my what a plan can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment