Thursday, June 17, 2010

To all those who say Father's Day isn't as important as Mother's Day

I must say I was shocked to hear that people feel that father's day is not as "special' mother's day...So for all you daddy's out there

You are her very first word not because it's easy because your special!
You are the first boy she will ever love!
You are the guy she knows will never let her down!
You are the one she will turn to when mom just doesn't get it!
You are the one she will ask to fix things just because nobody could do it better then you!
You are the one who's approval of the man she will marry means the most!
You are the one who will guide her down the aisle and hold her hand as she accepts the hand of the man that will take over but never replace you!
You are the one who will always be her daddy no matter how old she is!

So to the Daddy's in my lil monster's  life, I thank you for all the joy you provide me with and I promise not to be jealous knowing that every day when you walk through the door the Lil monster scream...

YEAH IT'S DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment