Thursday, June 10, 2010

ZZZZZZZZ

So I'm finding myself to be very sleepy and slow moving these day's I wonder if it's because everything with the house will finally be done tomorrow (I say that like it's been a year when really it's only been a little over a month) The Li monster's dance class will be finished on Saturday so there goes the fight every Saturday morning of trying to get her ready. And yes we signed up for cheer which starts next Thursday but at least this year we are limiting it to one thing! So all these things that are taking up so much of my thinking power are coming to an end but I still feel like I have just ran a marathon! Maybe it's because I'm in my thirty's, but I said to my mom yesterday "I think I have mono"... her reply was " No you just have kids!!"

So here's the plan I'm going to get me some B Vitamins...and Stay in bed (well maybe not in bed but definitely in my Jammie's) ALL DAY SUNDAY!! Lets hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment