Thursday, August 12, 2010

YIKES!!!

Big things happened yesterday!

 I started Booty Camp (well it was supposed to start on Monday however due to thunder storms it was cancelled...whew).

So lets back track a little in the past 3 years I have had 2 babies and the most exercise I get is lugging each child and all the "stuff" that goes with them around or running up and down the stairs in a panic looking for someones bubba (Sippy Cup of Milk) or sasa bear (liltest monster's bestest buddy). Now they way I rationalize this is that my children together weigh just over 50lbs! Now I was doing the weight watchers meeting however Cheerleading has changed to Thursday night so yes I could have found another meeting...but I didn't! And I just bought new pants on Friday and found the smaller size I made it to is kinda loose. So I'm not doing as well as I was but I'm moving in the right direction!

Okay so Booty camp starts yesterday with "Hey lets run up and down a hill 3 times" (I was immediately thinking OMG what have I got myself into). During the course of an hour I found myself almost puking TWICE!! The Instructor asked "who's hating me right now" And yes I raised my hand...hey I was just being honest :) But I did survive...okay so I ended up puking in the flowers when I got home, and I can't bend my legs right now but hey I survived.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I received your gifts today! Awesome! Thank you so much. I like everything and those stamps... My favorite. Thank your girls for the most beautiful bandages ever!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go laurie!!!! good for you for making your health a priority! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete